Attention Customers: We are experiencing a high call volume due to our new software integration and payment portal. We are diligently answering calls and returning voicemails and emails. Please be patient and we will get back to you if we are unable to answer at the time of your contact. The payment portal is optional and NOT a requirement. You may continue to mail in checks, call in with a credit card or come by the office if you so choose. We look forward to serving you in 2024 and thank you for supporting local business.
We are excited to be switching to a New Online Payment Portal beginning January 1, 2024. You will need to register your New Account Number, (sent to all customers by either email or us postal service), by clicking on Pay My Bill.
Steps to Register New Account Number:
- Click on “Register”
- Enter your New Account Number
- Verify your billing address
- Proceed to enter the requested information and follow the prompts to register your account
Attention Current Auto-Pay Customers due AFTER Jan 1: We are NOT able to transfer over your previously used automatic payment information. We are asking our recurring Auto-Pay customers (who haven’t already done so) to register online by following the steps above. Once you have registered your new account number and have logged in choose 1) or 2) below, whichever applies to you.
If you currently have an outstanding balance (and you haven’t already paid by another method):
- Once Signed In, select “Pay Now”
- AND, then select the checkbox next to “Auto-Pay Set-up”
- This will bring your account current AND enable your Auto-Pay as part of the same transaction.
If you don’t currently have an outstanding balance:
- Choose “Manage Auto-Pay”
- Enter the requested information and click “Yes” at the bottom of the screen
- Preview your Auto-Pay Detail and make any necessary changes
- Confirm your Auto-Pay Detail by clicking “Done”
Your Auto-Pay status will show as “Pending” until a new invoice is uploaded to the portal.
The new portal provides several new features to manage your account. You can now pay by text or ACH, set up and manage your own auto-pay, see your bills online, choose to go paperless and, in the near future, request various types of services. If you have any questions, please contact us at 719-647-9100 or email@example.com.