C & C proudly provides trash services for HOA’s to maintain high standards of neighborhood cleanliness. As an HOA partner, C & C consults with advisory personnel to gauge scope of project and create a customized bid to ensure quality and expectations of contracted services.
C & C is proud to be the premier disposal company for the area’s educational industry, servicing both primary and secondary schools. As a choice partner we also offer educational opportunities to the classrooms to provide in-depth education on recycling and earth-friendly disposal.
Common Recycling Items Include:
- Corrugated Cardboard Only
- Newspaper Only
- Mixed Paper Only (Magazines, office paper, envelopes, junk mail, notebook paper, cards, notes, cereal/kleenex boxes, receipts, clean pizza boxes, paperboard rolls, paper egg cartons, colored paper, gift wrap, paper labels) NO Shred, NO paper cups, NO paper plates, NO paper towels, NO toilet paper, NO wrappers, NO plastic coated envelopes
- Aluminum Only
- Steel/Tin Only
- Glass bottles- clear
- Glass bottles – colored
C & C is locally owned and operated and we take great pride in being a community contributor. Among numerous organizations we support annually, we are always pleased to see good people making a difference for those we serve.
C & C Proudly Supports:
- St Baldricks
- Southern Colorado Runners Club
- Eiler Heights Annual Cleanup
- El Camino HOA
- PW Metro 4th of July Celebration
- Pueblo Bikers United Toy Bowl and Toy Run
- Baylon Michael Meyer Scholarship Fund
- SECOM Charity Golf Classic
- Pueblo County 4h
- Vineland Elementary School
- Vineland Middle School
- Runyon Field
- Pueblo Women’s Pregnancy Center
- Pueblo School for Arts & Sciences
- Pueblo Rotary Club
Venues have irregular trash needs and can be hard to measure the level of service that might be efficient. Our expert staff stands behind you to help you every step of the way. We use our decades of knowledge to properly, price and manage your special event including ebb and flow traffic periods.